ANSYS offers a complete simulation workflow for additive manufacturing (AM) that allows you to transition your R&D efforts for AM into a successful manufacturing operation.
This capability has been further enhanced recently with the acquisition of Granta Materials, including a dedicated AM solution for ensuring power and process traceability, analysing relationships between properties and parameters and supporting qualification and certification.
Wilde Analysis has been involved in the predictive modelling of polymer and metal-based manufacturing processes for over 20 years. As channel partner for ANSYS, we offer a complete set of software, consulting and training services to reduce cost, increase efficiency and improve part performance during AM:
• Importing, repairing and converting 3D CAD into formats suitable for submission to printing machines
• Packing of parts, generation of appropriate build supports and development of advanced build strategies
• Creation of lightweight parts through internal lattice structures and topology optimisation
• Structural and thermal analysis for product validation
• Process simulation to predict deformation, build support failures & recoater interference – reducing the number of production iterations required
• Export of near net shapes directly to generate CNC toolpaths for post-processing
• Prediction of microstructure through phase transformations, including analysis of porosity and meltpools
• Materials and process information management
See all exhibitors for Additive International
Supporters & Media Partners